Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mason Dixon Knitting! Love this book!!















These are my first two warshrags that I have knitted from this book!

I love them so much, but I want to share them with all of my friends!
I am going to my (younger) sister's 40th birthday party tonight, so I am
trying to get the courage to give them to her. I need to get busy making
more of these!

Also, an old high school friend will be at this party too, and he thinks it is a complete
RIOT that I actually knit, so maybe I should give one of them to him too!!

hehehe

3 comments:

Emma said...

They're gorgeous. Hope you showed them off!

Sittin-and-Knittin said...

I actually gave one to my sister for her 40th birthday and the other one to my friend from high school who thought it was funny that I actually knit! He loved it, I think! LOL

Sittin-and-Knittin said...

She did, I think! My old high school friend was very impressed with the one I gave him too!! teeheee