Friday, January 12, 2007

Family Pictures

This Christmas, all 7 of my brothers and sisters were together, so we thought it was time to get a picture taken since this doesn't always happen every year. Well, you would think that 7 people could all smile at the same time and I wouldn't make silly faces either.

Here we go.....

This first one isn't too bad....





What is up with my neck in this picture??


What does my face say here?? A...duh.....



This is the best one....and it was taken by my 6 year old neice!! LOL
Notice how the angle is a bit lower than the other ones?


Actually, the more I look at them the more I figure they aren't too bad considering what the camera had to work with! LOL
We probably could have picked a better place to take the picture-other than the back steps of the house. Oh well....

No comments: