Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day is Here!

Good Morning!

It is finally here and I am sure it will be a long day!

I know, I know, it is the 4th and I didn't post anything on the 3rd. I had lots to say, just never got a chance to get here.

Plus, when I sit down here, my mind goes blank. Maybe this chair is in a black hole and it sucks all the energy and thoughts out of my head!! Hahaha

I need to have the oil changed in the car before we head up to see Brady Quinn lead the Cleveland Browns to a victory on Thursday night. Although, I have a soft spot in me for Jay Cutler, the quarterback for the Broncos. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes last summer, and I am very curious to find out how he handles that with playing football.

I was able to see Obama cast his vote this morning on tv....it was very inspiring and it was fun to watch his girls. They have a tough few years ahead of them when he wins! I loved how the campaign set it up for Biden to vote immediatly after Obama did. They kept those tv cameras focused on them for as long as they could!!

Well, I better get moving for the day...I am hoping to make an apple pie with the boatload of apples Julia and I picked the other day!

1 comment:

Ria said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am almost at the point where I just want to go to sleep and let it be tomorrow so the whole election thing can be over already!! Yes, I voted and reminded my husband - even though he won't tell me who he's voting for and I think we're just cancelling each other out. Both your daughters are gorgeous!

Ria (tonyfan4ever) on ravelry